- Double wall, vacuum sealed, copper lined, 304 stainless steel bottle with jacquard weaved leash strap
- TSA compliant size for carry-on bags
- Keeps beverages hot for 12 hours, cold for 24 hours
- Top screw lid with integrated leash and spill resistant sipper slide
- Powder coating on the body for extra grip and color accent
- Top screw cap with integrated XACTknit jacquard woven leash
- The leash can be removed and replaced with alternate colors
Built to last, our Hydrogen3oz Chub drinkware is manufactured with 304 Stainless Steel. This 304 variant has a lower nickel content, ensuring a more durable and reliable product with higher material performance. All XACTLY drinkware is made with 0.4mm Stainless Steel.
Designed to keep liquids cold (24 hours) and hot (12 hours), Hydrogen3oz Chub is over-engineered in every way. Double-walled with 304 Stainless Steel and vacuum copper lined, the 3oz Chub is built to impress. Who knew so much technology could go into an on-the-go shot glass? We did, which is why we made Hydrogen3oz Chub the way we did.
Hydrogen line lids are manufactured from PP (polypropylene). This is a thermoplastic polymer used in a variety of food containers, known to not leach harmful chemicals into foods or liquids. This solvent-resistant, chemical-free plastic perfectly caps off all of our Hydrogen drinkware.
Manufactured from 100% recycled ocean plastic, Hydrogen3oz Chub carrying strap allows you to strap your drinkware to your wrist, bag, or to comfortably carry it on the go. All in the spirit of making your life easier and keeping our planet cleaner.